Retirement Countdown

Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!












I don't know how these pictures are going to show on the final publish, so I'll just explain them as I go and you can figure out which one I'm talking about! Shayna had a good Christmas, I got her a rose gold ring with pink diamonds all the way around the band, she loved it! We may add more diamonds though, of course every woman likes more diamonds! haha. I had a good Christmas, I'm home first of all, I got a lot of Bengals stuff which would make anyone on the planet happy! The new Explorer also makes me happy, I love that vehicle. The cat, Mohinder, is happy as you can see by the picture, he's posing by the fireplace with his growing belly resting also! The tree that is pictured is our last minute Christmas decoration, no ornaments or star but it did the job! We'll put the big one up again next year. It's pretty sad when two of the presents are almost as big as the tree! Thanks to everyone that sent gifts, they were awesome and needed. The weather has been pretty good here, a little below freezing in the morning and then warming to mid 50's F in the afternoon. Work is going well, we went to computerized documentation while I was deployed. So now I'm really the new guy again since I really don't have a clue yet to what I'm doing on the computer! haha. I'll get it sooner or later though. Back on the duty call again also, my first duty day is Monday, then I have duty Wednesday through Sunday, so no drinking on New Years, that's fine with me since I didn't have anything to drink from March through November, good practice. Well that's about it for now, I'll write more next weekend. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year to follow.
Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment