Retirement Countdown

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Swing of Things

Finally back into the swing of things back at work and home, feels good. The first pic is of me at work relaxing between cases, must have been on a Tuesday or Wednesday because that is the only days we have cases now due to the deployment of our General Surgeon. Not a bad deal for us, but it stinks for him! The sun is starting to come out again and we are hitting around 60 degrees during the day, no complaints here! I'm back to running a lot of miles each time and Shayna now has a personal trainer at the gym, so she is training me following her plan, I'm getting my butt kicked! The second pic is of Mohinder giving us the "mad face", I can't believe that Shayna and I are cat people, my Dad can't believe it either. Well it's a short entry, but it's an entry. I hope everyone is doing good, take care and keep in touch.
Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment