Retirement Countdown

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Couch


The first picture is how Shayna and I basically spend our time, on the couch! That is if we are not working out or running, so I guess the couch time is justified! The second pic is of Mohinder sitting up, not that he follows any of our commands though. He sure does love the straws, he's mesmerized by them, hilarious.
We actually got off of the couch last night. We went to the Cellar Door in Visalia, CA, nice place. Basically it's a big dance floor with a stage for a band and a bunch of couches all around the room, very nice. The band was pretty good, but the solo artist that played in between sets was fantastic. He played the guitar with that Southern Louisiana sound, I love that. We went to another place called Crawdaddy's down the street, it was a dance club, I felt out of place there, but still it was nice to get out and do something. We went with my friend Aaron from work and his wife Oksana, sp?. We are looking forward to spending some more time with them in the future.
That's about it for this week, I have duty again next weekend so definitely more couch time to come!
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment