Retirement Countdown

Monday, July 19, 2010

Nothing New

I was going to post a picture of what I do during duty, basically just sitting on the couch watching movies and playing video games. Yep, 42 and still addicted to video games! haha. It makes time fly by. I'm sure that Shayna is bored to death when I have duty, which is every other day and every other weekend. It should get better in the September/October time frame, when we get one or two more OR nurses on the watch bill, thank you Lord! We'll have some more pics for you this weekend, Shayna has her 2 mile lake swim competition this weekend, she's fired up for it and I'm sure she'll do fine. Pretty much how I run, run to finish not win! haha. Well that's about it for this week, I'll have a better entry next weekend.
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment